Is one of your goals for 2018 to buy a home?
We are here to get you up to speed on the loan options available for our Greater New Orleans Northshore and Southshore area, and make your dreams of home ownership a reality!
There are a ton of ZERO DOLLARS DOWN loan options across the parishes, and some of the programs do not require you to be a first-time home buyer either! We can help you buy a home with NO MONEY DOWN in St. Tammany Parish, Washington Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Jefferson Parish, Orleans Parish, and St. Bernard Parish!
Today we’ll highlight a few:
- Rural Development Loan – 100% financing (no money down), must be your primary residence, in a rural area. Basically everywhere except Orleans or Jefferson Parish but don’t fret, there are two great programs listed below for those areas.
- NOLA Down Payment Assistance Grant for 1 or 2 unit residences. YES you can buy a duplex with this great program! There are actually 2 loan options for NOLA – 1)Down Payment Loan, where you receive up to 10% of your home loan value to use as down payment assistance, 2) Down Payment Grant or either 3% or 5% of the loan value, basically a forgivable second mortgage for the 3 or 5%.
- Jefferson Parish Home Buyer Grant – Up to $40,000 of down-payment and closing cost assistance for first time home buyers, with the exception of Kenner
- LA CAFA – 4% Homebuyer Grant on a 30 yr fixed rate mortgage and makes it possible for buyers with higher income limits to get assistance in a ton of parishes, including some that Rural Development doesn’t cover (ie Jefferson)
- Conventional Homestyle Renovation – with this great loan option you can build a home or buy a home that needs some renovations, with 15 or 30 year FIXED rate loan that bundles the purchase price and the construction costs in ONE LOAN!
If you would like to learn more about any of these loan programs that are currently available, give us a call at 985-778-2525 today or complete our contact form below!