The Top 11 Reasons Your Seller Should List During the Holidays
11.By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
10.You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
9. Eventhoughyourhousewillbeonthemarket,youstillhavetheoptiontorestrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays!
8. Januaryistraditionallythemonthforemployeestobeginnewjobs.Since transferees cannot wait until spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture that market!
6. Buyershavemoretimetolookforahomeduringtheholidaysthantheydo during a working week!
5. BuyersaremoreemotionalduringtheHolidays,sotheyaremorelikelytopay your price!
3. SincethesupplyoflistingswilldramaticallyincreaseinJanuary,therewillbeless demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you! And the Number One reason why your Seller should list during the Holidays…
Author: Tiffani Robin
Dated: December 28th 2013